* Create a window look by placing it behind various shaped apertures.
* Use as a base for peel off designs when colouring images with pens.
* Cover photos on scrapbook pages.
* Place clear acetate sheets on top of stamped images on cards to create a shiny glistening look.
* Stick behind photo frames then add adhesive magnets to create fantastic fun gifts.
* Stamp patterns onto the Clear Acetate then die cut your favourite shape.
* Die cut your favourite shape then colour using dabbers, glitter and foils.
* Stamp your favourite design then colour the image with a variety of craft pens.
* Doodle onto the Clear Acetate Sheet using superpoint sakura pens, spray with a water spritzer, press acetates together and place onto to pearlised or gloss card to create a fantastic marble effect pattern.